Tuesday 24 February 2009

english again

SMAK Penabur Gading Serpong
Kelapa Gading Barat Raya, Gading Serpong
Tangerang, Indonesia Zip: 12345

February, 24th, 2009

Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639798

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to you this letter to ask for the Cambridge A level certification.
I am an 11th year student in Brilliant Class, Indonesia. I hope you can tell me some information about the recognition of Cambridge A level Certificate in your Department of Science, because I must decide whether I will join the Cambridge test or not.
At last, I want to express my gratitude and I looking forward to hear from you soon.

Faithfully Yours,

Youngky Wanady

1 comment:

Teguh Santoso said...

Hi, Youngky,
I think you have sent me the revised version of the 1st draft via email. Please upload the revised version in this blog, will you?

Great!